We are Approachable, Available and Adaptable – it’s our Triple-A rating. It’s why Zaina Stacey provides unparalleled service and results.
Zaina Stacey has been subdividing land in Adelaide and has a knowledge base of over 50 years.
We are approachable – It’s important that everyone who is subdividing land and contacts us, feels comfortable with who we are and what we can achieve for them. Whether you are a mum and dad doing a one-off project or a building company planning a large development, we are very approachable and professional.
We are available – You can visit our office, call us or email at any time. The Directors and Consultants are also available on mobile at any time. We are proactive when it comes to communication. When subdividing land, you will be kept in the loop throughout the entire process via phone and email. We are also available to answer any questions or queries, quickly and directly.
We are adaptable – No two subdivisions are the same – when subdividing land, every site presents a different challenge. Most of the process involves dealing and negotiating with Council, SA Water and the Development Assessment Commission. That’s where our experience and know-how comes in – if one solution doesn’t work, another will. We have an extensive knowledge base from managing hundreds of land division applications per year and we can draw on this knowledge base as we go through the process.
Zaina Stacey takes the time and effort out of subdivision. We handle every aspect of the process effectively and efficiently – our attention to detail is second to none, and we have excellent professional relationships with government bodies.
Using Zaina Stacey when subdividing land, saves our clients the frustration of running around, chasing up and driving the subdivision process.
Here are a few more reasons why Zaina Stacey is the preferred choice, all the items below are included when subdividing land with us;
- We go much further than just pegging your allotments and producing a plan, as there is much more involved
- We will prepare any relevant diagrams required, for new SA Water service infrastructure placement instead of you doing it. Unique to Zaina Stacey!
- We deliver on time and on budget. Typically 4 and a half months from initial lodgement until Lands Titles Office lodgement. Saving 2-3 months in holding costs is a lot of money!
- We will be the central point of contact for your builder, designer, sales agent, conveyancer and lender. All of this coordination is included in our service at no extra cost, saving you time and money
- We can make the required payments to SA Water, Development Assessment Commission, and Council if desired by you, to save you time
- We will provide you with a FREE demolition plan
- We have friendly approachable staff with strong technical backgrounds
- All of our staff work in-house, and are able to assist you anytime during the process - except our surveyors who are out in the field!
- We come highly recommended from many sources across Adelaide
- We value our reputation highly and want to ensure you are satisfied during, and when the job is completed
- We are experienced in information management systems and are up to date with the latest online trends
- We are a dynamic and professional company
- We are experienced in delivering high quality solutions
When subdividing land in Adelaide, use Zaina Stacey and you will not be disappointed. Contact us to get started today!